Friday, August 8, 2014

July Fun!!!


Apollos played tball this year.  He picked up pretty quick that if you batted last, you got to run all the bases at one time.  This particular time, the kids him front of him weren't going fast enough for him, so he just went around them.  :)





Setting of smoke bombs!


Conversations with a 21 month old.

 
Ellie watching her first fireworks!
 
 
I love how excited Khaliel gets at setting off the fireworks!
 
 
My little monkey!
 
 
Gak fun!!!

 
Sno Cones before the fireworks!



 
I can't remember the last time it was COLD on the 4th of July in IL!!!





4th of July fun!!!



The kids playing in the old hamburger that I played in as a kid in Columbia!  I can't believe it is still there!





One thing I love about CO is the awesome parks around here!  The kids and I were driving around and we found this little park.  They LOVED playing on this little train.



Play-doh fun!




We went to visit dinosaur ridge.  The kids had a blast playing next to the models.




Hiking up the mountain


Checking out the layers in the rocks


Looking at fossils





Ellie trying to climb with her brothers.


The boys next to dinosaur footprint fossils!!  So cool!!!





Apollos next to an apatosaurus footprint fossil!







Dinosaur bone fossils!  This is a hip bone


Red rocks


Making Gak!!






I love the look on his face!


Ellie getting in on the fun!


Making dinosaur footprints




No comments:

Post a Comment