Saturday, September 13, 2014

First Grade and Picnics!


Enjoying lunch at the park on the last day of summer vacation!


When we arrived at the park, we found these seeds spelled out in "B + A".  I jokingly said, "Look, Aunt Gigi and Uncle Bryan sent you a message."  My ever imaginative 6 year old said we needed to send them a message back.  He made this smiley face and had me text them the picture.  I love his creativity!


Solomon's company had an amazing picnic!  This kids loved playing in these balls! 



Playing with Moon Sand!


Making sand birds


Ellie wanted to get in the ball but she was too light to really do it.


Getting a "tattoo"


Playing Simon Says


Apollos' first day of first grade!  Of course, he had to have the "dinosaur" backpack with all the spikes on it.  He also had to look like a dinosaur in one of the pictures.  :)



His teacher this year is Mr. Smith.  They have 28 kids in the class!


The sign says..First Day of First Grade.  August 25th, 2014.  I want to be an inventor and engineer.

I can't believe my baby is in 1st grade!



No comments:

Post a Comment